![]() | |
Dear ck.kislay,
You are subscribed to the thread "Indian Stock Advice Trading Strategies Trends Market Predictions & Regulations" by pcpune, there have been 2 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Sharpj.
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/9993-indian-stock-advice-trading-strategies-trends-market-predictions-regulations
These following posts were made to the thread:
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/9993-indian-stock-advice-trading-strategies-trends-market-predictions-regulations
Posted by: sbajaj
On: September 14 2018 10:54 AM
[USER="81930"]ashish18[/USER] bhai n others wass up with Balrampur chini ? I was analysing this stock till last week and was very close to buying it but gave up after i saw morgan stanley france selling huge quantity. Look at now :-( regards sbajaj
With warm regards,
Team IREF
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/9993-indian-stock-advice-trading-strategies-trends-market-predictions-regulations
Posted by: Sharpj
On: September 14 2018 01:43 PM
All the sugar stocks have been up. Some decision by the cabinet on Wednesday on the sugarcane procurement price. I avoid sugar stocks.. Too much of political interference in the sugar cane be it UP or Maharashtra.. but that is my view.. and I am no expert [QUOTE=sbajaj;n2623345][USER="81930"]ashish18[/USER] bhai n others wass up with Balrampur chini ? I was analysing this stock till last week and was very close to buying it but gave up after i saw morgan stanley france selling huge quantity. Look at now :-( regards sbajaj [/QUOTE]
With warm regards,
Team IREF
With warm regards,
Team IREF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Unsubscription information:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/member/77913-ck-kislay/subscriptions




0 comments:
Post a Comment