![]() | |
Dear ck.kislay,
You are subscribed to the thread "Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst Again in India" by MANOJa, there have been 4 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Dkumar12.
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/13876-real-estate-bubble-set-to-burst-again-in-india
These following posts were made to the thread:
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/13876-real-estate-bubble-set-to-burst-again-in-india
Posted by: TruthSeeker1
On: September 19 2018 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=revhappy;n2623903][QUOTE=TruthSeeker1;n2623868]* [url="https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/member/186616-Dkumar12"][b]Dkumar12[/b][/url] [b]"Chinese money is pumping almost all country's property market. I went to Sydney and I heard the same there. I hope property prices cool down by the time I move there. Will plan to buy as early as possible as rent is also very high there."[/b] i would be very surprised if australia does not fall into its worst recession with in the next 2-3 years ... it would be due to its citizens drowing in debt egged on by their stupid central bank... i see every where they blame chinese money but its not the case its their own banks lending to their own peopel that has propped up the prices along with lax immigration, favourable taxation like negetive gearing to keep the housing boom going are to blame... their banks being over exposed to housing .I think about 55-65% credit out standing is towards mortgages... massive RE bust similar to subprime bust in USA is ineveitable for Australia... [/QUOTE]Recession can happen, it is a normal adjustment process after 27 years of no recession in Australia. Nothing to worry about. You are an alarmist. Just like 2008 financial crisis was averted, this one will also be averted. Now central banks have better tools than before. Janet Yellen herself said, we won't see a recession in our generation. So I won't be as worried and alarmist as you. [/QUOTE]we will see ! bernake aslo said the risk from subprime crash were contained unti lehman collapsed.. why do you think calling for crash is alrmist when it has happened twice in 10 years starting 2000... ? you dont seem to understand the gravity of waht happens in massive recession understable if you were not effected in the last one but i have seen waht it does to peopel when it happens... peopel lose homes, entire life savings, businesses etc not good man... so itsd better to stay prepared and walk the other way from the finacial slaughter house... contrary to your belief this time central banks hardly have any tools left except for talking up the market with irrational claims like the one may by yellen... rates are still at hystoric lows, deficits and debt at historic highs, balance sheets alredy flooded with all kinds of crap , gov liability towards baby boomers at extreme levels etc ... there is only one outcome and it will be a bad one...
With warm regards,
Team IREF
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/13876-real-estate-bubble-set-to-burst-again-in-india
Posted by: Bharatiya
On: September 19 2018 12:34 PM
In desperate attempt to fulfill water demand. Govt itself is exploiting Ground water resources. Now many parts of Delhi are supplied by mixing river water (from Punjab, Haryana, Uttarkhand etc) with ground water. Noida is now 50-50 on Ganga+Ground water mixing. Big Delhi Metro projects are built by exploiting ground water.
With warm regards,
Team IREF
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/13876-real-estate-bubble-set-to-burst-again-in-india
Posted by: revhappy
On: September 19 2018 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=TruthSeeker1;n2624069][QUOTE=revhappy;n2623903][QUOTE=TruthSeeker1;n2623868]* [url="https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/member/186616-Dkumar12"][b]Dkumar12[/b][/url] [b]"Chinese money is pumping almost all country's property market. I went to Sydney and I heard the same there. I hope property prices cool down by the time I move there. Will plan to buy as early as possible as rent is also very high there."[/b] i would be very surprised if australia does not fall into its worst recession with in the next 2-3 years ... it would be due to its citizens drowing in debt egged on by their stupid central bank... i see every where they blame chinese money but its not the case its their own banks lending to their own peopel that has propped up the prices along with lax immigration, favourable taxation like negetive gearing to keep the housing boom going are to blame... their banks being over exposed to housing .I think about 55-65% credit out standing is towards mortgages... massive RE bust similar to subprime bust in USA is ineveitable for Australia... [/QUOTE]Recession can happen, it is a normal adjustment process after 27 years of no recession in Australia. Nothing to worry about. You are an alarmist. Just like 2008 financial crisis was averted, this one will also be averted. Now central banks have better tools than before. Janet Yellen herself said, we won't see a recession in our generation. So I won't be as worried and alarmist as you. [/QUOTE]we will see ! bernake aslo said the risk from subprime crash were contained unti lehman collapsed.. why do you think calling for crash is alrmist when it has happened twice in 10 years starting 2000... ? you dont seem to understand the gravity of waht happens in massive recession understable if you were not effected in the last one but i have seen waht it does to peopel when it happens... peopel lose homes, entire life savings, businesses etc not good man... so itsd better to stay prepared and walk the other way from the finacial slaughter house... contrary to your belief this time central banks hardly have any tools left except for talking up the market with irrational claims like the one may by yellen... rates are still at hystoric lows, deficits and debt at historic highs, balance sheets alredy flooded with all kinds of crap , gov liability towards baby boomers at extreme levels etc ... there is only one outcome and it will be a bad one... [/QUOTE]You sound like Brad Pitt from the movie "The Big Short" :)
With warm regards,
Team IREF
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/13876-real-estate-bubble-set-to-burst-again-in-india
Posted by: Dkumar12
On: September 20 2018 04:40 AM
[QUOTE=TruthSeeker1;n2623868]* [url="https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/member/186616-Dkumar12"][b]Dkumar12[/b][/url] [b]"Chinese money is pumping almost all country's property market. I went to Sydney and I heard the same there. I hope property prices cool down by the time I move there. Will plan to buy as early as possible as rent is also very high there."[/b] i would be very surprised if australia does not fall into its worst recession with in the next 2-3 years ... it would be due to its citizens drowing in debt egged on by their stupid central bank... i see every where they blame chinese money but its not the case its their own banks lending to their own peopel that has propped up the prices along with lax immigration, favourable taxation like negetive gearing to keep the housing boom going are to blame... their banks being over exposed to housing .I think about 55-65% credit out standing is towards mortgages... massive RE bust similar to subprime bust in USA is ineveitable for Australia... [/QUOTE][USER="160547"]TruthSeeker1[/USER] thnks for advise..It is always good to be cautious.. my plan is to buy property in Sydney after 3-4 years atleast. I want to first move there (most likely Jan, 2019) and understand the property market. I know people prefer to buy landed property there in outskirts of city.
With warm regards,
Team IREF
With warm regards,
Team IREF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Unsubscription information:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/member/77913-ck-kislay/subscriptions




0 comments:
Post a Comment