![]() | |
Dear ck.kislay,
You are subscribed to the thread "Noida City Real Estate Updates" by Cookie, there have been 5 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was PULOKITO.
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/47500-noida-city-real-estate-updates
These following posts were made to the thread:
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/47500-noida-city-real-estate-updates
Posted by: MANOJa
On: September 18 2018 08:02 AM
[h=1]Noida's toilet-building spree hits Pollution Control Board's roadblock[/h] TNN | Updated: Sep 17, 2018, 05:25 IST [IMG]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-65835166,imgsize-233505,width-400,resizemode-4/65835166.jpg[/IMG] The construction material on the roadside has not been covered NOIDA: The enthusiastic efforts to participate in the Swachh Survekshan 2019 has landed the Noida Authority in a soup as the UP Pollution Control Board has slapped the development authority with 20 notices in the past three days for violating pollution norms while constructing a series of toilets. Noida has already announced October 2 as the date to declare the city an open defecation-free zone, for which 45 pre-fabricated toilets are being built all over the city. By September 25, 70 street toilets will be built. Besides, 20 existing toilets are being upgraded. These toilets are supposed to become functional from September 25. The last date for entry to Swachh Survekshan is December 15, 2018. However, the method of construction, with material strewn around, has attracted the attention of pollution control board. The regional officer of UPPCB, Anil Singh, told TOI that the Noida Authority has piled up construction material on the roadside and did not cover them with green cloth as they are ought to by the order of National Green Tribunal. The board slapped 20 notices on the Authority so far and more could be on the way as they claimed that they were bound to impose the Environment Pollution Control Authority-mandated norms to curb air pollution. "It gets difficult when Noida Authority itself becomes a violator of pollution control norms because ordinary people will refuse to respect the rules. We expect the Authority to follow all construction rules. At those sites where notices have been sent and fines have been levied, they will be forced to stop work if the air quality worsens because the GRAP (graded response action plan) to curb air pollution is already in force in NCR," Anil Singh said. Commenting on the construction of toilets, Noida Authority said that work is in progress to overhaul the existing 20 toilets and then construct 115 new ones. "We are aware of the guidelines by the EPCA and we try our best to adhere to them. Because work is taking place at speed, material may have been uncovered at places and we will address the complaints. But, our larger goal is to make the city clean, help all citizens access decent toilets. We will even appoint people to keep these toilets clean. The city is not just for mall-goers. Rickshaw-pullers, pedestrians etc should all have access to toilets and we will make sure it happens here," Rajesh Singh, OSD, Noida Authority, said. "In Sector 18, mud is strewn all over the place. In 70x sectors, building work is in progress. At NTPC underpass and at a metro construction site near Sector 51-52, dust is visible all over. Though fines have been imposed in all these spots, even then dust pollution has not been curbed. We have spoken to the district magistrate today. He has said that these issues will be brought to the notice of appropriate authorities," said Amit Gupta, a citizen activist who had filed several complaints on the issue in the past. "Various mechanisms have been put in place to control air pollution. Work is already being done to get all agencies on board to improve air quality. And all complaints are being addressed carefully," district magistrate BN Singh, said. [url]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/noidas-toilet-building-spree-hits-pollution-control-boards-roadblock/articleshow/65834597.cms[/url]
With warm regards,
Team IREF
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/47500-noida-city-real-estate-updates
Posted by: MANOJa
On: September 18 2018 08:03 AM
[h=1]Sector 18 traders seek permanent U-turns 50 metre ahead of China cut[/h] [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/toireporter/author-Shikha-Salaria-479244695.cms"]Shikha Salaria[/URL] | TNN | Sep 18, 2018, 07:01 IST [IMG]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-65848871,imgsize-98768,width-400,resizemode-4/65848871.jpg[/IMG] The market association complained that businesses were being affected due to the closure of the China cut NOIDA: With the traders of [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Sector-18"]Sector 18[/URL] market complaining about dwindling [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/footfalls"]footfalls[/URL] and suggesting that two permanent U-turns be constructed nearly 50 metres ahead of the China cut, which has now been partially closed, the traffic police have given a go-ahead for the proposal which will now be studied by the Noida Authority. The market association had complained to the SP (traffic) and the Noida Authority that businesses were being affected due to the closure of the China cut which caters to shoppers coming Sectors 18/20/27 etc. Sushil Jain, president, [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Sector"]Sector[/URL] 18 market association told TOI that some shopowners are facing losses of nearly Rs 5,000-6,000 per day due to the diversion. SP (traffic) Anil Jha, however, said only some seven or eight shops were being affected and there was improvement in the traffic flow after jersey barriers were put to partially close the China cut. "Only a few bikers exiting the Sector 18 market tend to drive on the wrong side to enter the Atta market. Four-wheelers are not attempting that. The travel time to enter has also decreased," Jha said. The traders have suggested two permanent U-turns nearly 50 metres ahead of the China cut. A few days ago, two temporary U-turns were created by the traffic police at China cut using jersey barriers. Once the permanent U-turns are constructed, the China cut can remain closed, they suggested. The market association also demanded that re-development work of the market be completed before the festival season as the deadline too had expired. The traders handed over their demands in a letter to the general manager (projects), Noida Authority on Monday. However, they were told that the work is being undertaken by different departments including the jal, sewer and civil works. The letter also contains a slew of ambitious infrastructural changes to the Sector 18 market which the association had proposed to the authority. These include construction of a flyover to connect the multi-level parking facility with [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Maharaja"]Maharaja[/URL] Agrasen Marg stretch abutting the TGIP Mall, Sector 38 A. Sushil Jain told TOI that the demand for the flyover was proposed nearly three years ago when the multi-level parking was not constructed. "The proposal was sent to work circle II that time and was given in-principle approval," he said. However, Rajiv Tyagi, GM (projects), Noida Authority, said the proposal has to be reviewed. "I have been informed that such a proposal was made three years back but the same needs to be reviewed and its feasibility studied," he said. SP (traffic) Anil Jha, however, said any such proposal for a major construction should be proposed keeping the present situation of the market in view. Meanwhile, the traders have also sought an elevated walkway from the multi-level parking to the Sector 18 metro station so that commuters from MLP can walk to the shops near the metro station without any hindrance. [url]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/sector-18-traders-seek-permanent-u-turns-50-metre-ahead-of-china-cut/articleshow/65848872.cms[/url]
With warm regards,
Team IREF
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/47500-noida-city-real-estate-updates
Posted by: MANOJa
On: September 18 2018 08:03 AM
[h=1]No system to monitor speeding on expressway, commuters continue to flout rules[/h] [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/toireporter/author-Shikha-Salaria-479244695.cms"]Shikha Salaria[/URL] | TNN | Sep 18, 2018, 07:05 IST [IMG]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-65849894,imgsize-499486,width-400,resizemode-4/65849894.jpg[/IMG] Eastern Peripheral Expressway NOIDA: While accidents continue to occur on the Eastern Peripheral [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Yamuna-Expressway"]Expressway[/URL](EPE) which was inaugurated less than four months back, there is no [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/system"]system[/URL] to monitor [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/speeding"]speeding[/URL] of vehicles and challaning them on the 135-kilometre-long 'smart expressway'. Multiple accidents have been reported on the EPE, with speeding and "sleepy drivers" being identified as the biggest reason for the accidents. The first major accident on the expressway took place on June 5 when seven members of a family were killed and nine others injured when the driver of a pick-up van, they were travelling in, fell asleep at the wheel on Haryana's Palwal stretch. With facilities like vehicle speed detectors at least eight months away, commuters are having a free run on the EPE and some people travel at a speed between 120-150 km per hour, says police."Traffic management on the EPE will involve the traffic departments of different districts of Haryana and UP including Palwal, Sonipat, Baghpat, Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddh Nagar, etc, in whose jurisdiction, the stretches of EPE fall. Since different stretches would require deployment of personnel from different traffic departments, it requires clear instructions on the jurisdictions for each district's traffic department," a senior cop told TOI. Heavy vehicles including trucks and trolleys which remain parked on the EPE pose a threat to commuters but patrolling vans are failing to curb them. Moreover, since the NHAI officials do not have power to issue challans, the habitual offenders will continue to drive speedily without any punishment on the stretches that fall in Gautam Buddh Nagar and Ghaziabad districts till a proper traffic management system is in place. The NHAI has also not roped in the traffic departments of the districts to challan violators. Gautam Buddh Nagar SP (traffic) Anil Jha said, so far no direction has been issued to them to deploy personnel on the EPE. [url]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/no-system-to-monitor-speeding-on-expressway-commuters-continue-to-flout-rules/articleshow/65849009.cms[/url]
With warm regards,
Team IREF
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/47500-noida-city-real-estate-updates
Posted by: MANOJa
On: September 18 2018 08:04 AM
[h=1]Builder removes security, stops water after tiff with residents[/h] [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/toireporter/author-Meenakshi-Sinha-19258.cms"]Meenakshi Sinha[/URL] | TNN | Sep 18, 2018, 07:12 IST [IMG]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-65849900,imgsize-563313,width-400,resizemode-4/65849900.jpg[/IMG] The builder of Gardenia Glory had withdrawn the security guards NOIDA: Nearly 1,000 [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/residents"]residents[/URL] of [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Gardenia-Glory"]Gardenia Glory[/URL] in Sector 46 complained of harassment by the [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/builder"]builder[/URL] following an altercation over excess maintenance charges along with high electricity charges of Rs 18 instead of Rs 6 per unit a charge that was levied on use of gensets at night over the past 10 days despite having power connection by UPPCL. On this issue, the residents had an argument with the maintenance staff of the society on Sunday, following which they filed an FIR against a representative of the developer Manoj Rai and the maintenance head Anup Verma. The builder is Aims Max Gardenia Developers Pvt Ltd. The residents claimed that following the registration of the FIR, the builder had withdrawn basic facilities including [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/security"]security[/URL] guards, [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/****/How-much-water-should-you-drink-every-day/articleshow/20408856.cms"]water[/URL] supply and lifts till first half of Monday. Some residents had to climb upto 17 floors to reach their flats. "We faced severe inconvenience without lift services and security guards as our builder removed all maintenance facilities from the society since Sunday night," said Anand Pillai, a resident of C tower in Gardenia Glory. The residents then raised the matter with circle office 1 Avneesh Kumar on Monday, where the builder and staff were directed to address the issue. The CO 1 said, "I spoke to both the parties and asked the representative of the builder to resume all basic services of the society. I also released the two detained officials of the society, with a surety bond to be present for future mediation following full investigation in the matter. Both parties have agreed to cooperate," he said. Despite repeated calls and messages, both Manoj Rai and Anup Verma did not reply. [url]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/builder-removes-security-stops-water-after-tiff-with-residents/articleshow/65849075.cms[/url]
With warm regards,
Team IREF
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/47500-noida-city-real-estate-updates
Posted by: PULOKITO
On: September 18 2018 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=MANOJa;n2623834][h=1]Builder removes security, stops water after tiff with residents[/h] [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/toireporter/author-Meenakshi-Sinha-19258.cms"]Meenakshi Sinha[/URL] | TNN | Sep 18, 2018, 07:12 IST [IMG]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-65849900,imgsize-563313,width-400,resizemode-4/65849900.jpg[/IMG] The builder of Gardenia Glory had withdrawn the security guards NOIDA: Nearly 1,000 [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/residents"]residents[/URL] of [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Gardenia-Glory"]Gardenia Glory[/URL] in Sector 46 complained of harassment by the [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/builder"]builder[/URL] following an altercation over excess maintenance charges along with high electricity charges of Rs 18 instead of Rs 6 per unit – a charge that was levied on use of gensets at night over the past 10 days despite having power connection by UPPCL. On this issue, the residents had an argument with the maintenance staff of the society on Sunday, following which they filed an FIR against a representative of the developer Manoj Rai and the maintenance head Anup Verma. The builder is Aims Max Gardenia Developers Pvt Ltd. The residents claimed that following the registration of the FIR, the builder had withdrawn basic facilities including [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/security"]security[/URL] guards, [URL="https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/****/How-much-water-should-you-drink-every-day/articleshow/20408856.cms"]water[/URL] supply and lifts till first half of Monday. Some residents had to climb upto 17 floors to reach their flats. "We faced severe inconvenience without lift services and security guards as our builder removed all maintenance facilities from the society since Sunday night," said Anand Pillai, a resident of C tower in Gardenia Glory. The residents then raised the matter with circle office 1 Avneesh Kumar on Monday, where the builder and staff were directed to address the issue. The CO 1 said, "I spoke to both the parties and asked the representative of the builder to resume all basic services of the society. I also released the two detained officials of the society, with a surety bond to be present for future mediation following full investigation in the matter. Both parties have agreed to cooperate," he said. Despite repeated calls and messages, both Manoj Rai and Anup Verma did not reply. [url]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/builder-removes-security-stops-water-after-tiff-with-residents/articleshow/65849075.cms[/url][/QUOTE]Very nasty practice by the builder to extract monety from people. They must have some plan to blackmail residents and they wanted favour for starting the facilities. Residents should file criminal complaint against these culprits who just enjoy the fact that children and aged people are suffering to climb 17 floor.
With warm regards,
Team IREF
With warm regards,
Team IREF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Unsubscription information:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/member/77913-ck-kislay/subscriptions




0 comments:
Post a Comment